ableton 8 audio export/rendering of my ti2

• Hello,
    Ableton Live unfortunately does not offer a "realtime" rendering function, which basically means that the TIs audio needs to be recorded onto an audio track, otherwise you won't be able to render a final mixdown in Ableton Live with the TI sound in it.

Best wishes,
    Jörg Hüttner

• Check out the Tutorial included with the Virus software. It was created with an ancient version of Live (v. 5), but it is mostly accurate. (And, in my humble opinion, should be updated since it would take so little work - short document, few screen shots, expensive keyboards, 3 versions old. I'm just sayin')

• Hello,
    Ableton Live unfortunately does not offer a "realtime" rendering function, which basically means that the TIs audio needs to be recorded onto an audio track, otherwise you won't be able to render a final mixdown in Ableton Live with the TI sound in it.

Best wishes,
    Jörg Hüttner

There's a workaround, just put an External Instrument Device (in the Instruments folder in Live) in the project, choose a "MIDI TO" and "Audio From" (it's not important what do you choose, just random) and put the Gain level to -inf. DB (no sound).

Doing like this Live will export your project in realtime.