The Bootcamp Video request thread

• I've noticed on the news page that Access are requesting ideas for the next series of Bootcamp videos, seeing as I'm probably not the only person here who doesn't use Facebook I thought it might be worth having a request thread here as well.

I'll start the ball rolling with a couple of ideas that I wouldn't mind seeing:

• Creative & effective use of Distortion & Saturation when designing patches.
    • A useful guide on how to approach making useable sounds with Wavetables as either the carrier, modulator or both using FM.

What would you like to see :?:

• Currently, when I want to create a complex sonic ambiance, I take one patch for a warm pad, another for twinkles and bleeps, and yet another for swooshes or other effects. I would like to know how far I can go with just one patch: I am aware of the split mode and several routing techniques, but I'm not sure I'm making full use of them. It's also good to know where the limitations are.

• ok in the next series i would like to see longer episodes . For example -
    how to emulate different modern&vintage analog filters and sounds (ARP,Moog Voyager,Waldorf Q) using the mod matrix
    combinations .How to use the mod matrix in the most complex way to
    bring out the most radical an powerful sound timbres

• I'd personally really like to see a bootcamp specifically targeted on advanced modulation matrix routings. I always love discovering certain combinations on my own but someone else's discoveries would be great for both experienced and novice TI users. Lately my favorite trick has been modulating the comb filter effect with both free moving and tempo synced LFO's. The LFO delay on LFO 3 is also pretty neat as well as using the Arp input as a modulation source.

• I\m sorry but a real bootcamp means hours of tutorials not minutes in a hurry . You can't call a a few minutes a bootcamp..that was just a hurried camp :huh: