Missing Forum Buttons

• Is it just me or has the forum's post editor got buggy recently? Until today, it had been a while since I'd posted any replies to threads. So I don't know how new this problem is.

I'm sometimes not seeing Reply buttons on individual posts. Once editing, I sometimes don't see any of the formatting buttons except for the smileys. That problem got fixed once today when I did a preview. But I cannot get that fix to work consistently. I'm not seeing the formatting buttons when starting this new thread either.

Has there been a new version of the forum software recently?

Simon

Virus TI2 Polar | TIOS 4.5.3.00 | Cubase Pro 9.5 | Windows 10 Professional

• I'm always having the odd problem when trying to use this forum, sometimes I can't log in & there's no point in me checking the "keep me logged in for two weeks" box - I always have to try & log in next time I visit.

Another thing, when I try to cut & paste quotes sometimes the formatting gets all messed up when I click submit.

It's been like that for months for me.

• Zitat

if the forum misbehaves, try deleting the browser cache and log in again.

Thanks for the suggestion. I've just tried that but it did not help. I get those problems when using the Safari browser on an iPad. To write this reply, I'm using Firefox on my PC. No problems here. So it could be an iPad-specific problem. But I think I have written messages to the forum in the past on my iPad without problems.

Simon

Virus TI2 Polar | TIOS 4.5.3.00 | Cubase Pro 9.5 | Windows 10 Professional