Access Virus KB Not Connecting To Pro Tools 9

• How do I connect my Mbox Pro 3, Pro Tools 9 & Access Virus KB together? I am using the generic low latency asio driver because that is the only driver that works whenever I connect my Mbox to Pro Tools under Win7 64bit. I can hear my Virus playing when I go to Start > Avid > Mbox Pro > Mbox Pro Control Panel but I can't get any sounds to play or record into Pro Tools 9.0.5.

I've read through my instruction manual, checked all of the setting that I could find in Pro Tools, the asio driver software settings, the Mbox control panel, the adobe pdf's that came with my Pro Tools installation, searched Google, searched the Avid forums and I've watched my Lynda.com tutorials to see if I left anything out. But I still can't get any sound to play or record out of Pro Tools, just through my Mbox. I had no problems getting sound out of Pro Tools using the Asio4all drivers when I was using Reason 5 to make beats before I bought my Virus.

• Do you actually want to use the Virus TI Control plugin inside ProTools 9 or do you want to run the TI like a normal hardware synth via Midi and audio cables? I'm asking since in the first case you would need to install the latest Virus TI Software installer on your Windows 7 64 Bit system and then you would solely need the USB connection between the TI and the PC. The TI would not have an influence on the audio driver setup, since it would simply act like a normal instrument plugin inside ProTools 9.
    This is obviously different if you wanted to use the TI as a normal hardware synth, since you would have to connect the TIs analog outs OUT 1 L+R to the analog inputs of the MBox 3 and you also would have to establish a Midi connection from the MBox3 to the Midi In of the TI (again would be the case if you're not using USB at all).

Best wishes,
    Jörg Hüttner