4.5.300 Update causing painfullly slow patch changes

• I have just updated to to the lastest software after previously running 4.05.01 ( Stand alone) This would allow me to scroll thru the soundbanks reasonably quickly with no delay between the sound patch changes.
    After updating to 4.5.300 when I change patches it will sometimes go thru quickly then stop on one patch for whats seems ages then will continue and then stop on a patch then go again. It seems to wait on some patches ( the same ones) as if it has to play catch up to process the change. Yet with the 4.05.01 upadte it will scroll thru smoothly on exactly the same patches. WTF?
    Does anyone else have the same issue?
    This was the reason I rolled back the update, but have just installed some Adam Nickey patches and I thought I would try out the new software. But I think I will roll back.
    Is Access aware this is a problem or does everyone suck it up.
    Can't be my TI2 desktop as it is fine with the old software and changes smoothly and works fine with the new software but a pain in the ass when changing patches.
    Tom
    Just added a YouTube video of the issue I am having.
    http://youtu.be/RXCBSGiTAPA

• Well just an update . After reloading the software update from 4.05.01 to the latest 4.5.300 for the 5th time it finally allows me to scroll thru the patches without any delay or stuttering . It works the same as the older software. Not sure what the issue was as it always updated ok but had problems. So now it looks like I can utilise the latest features of 4.5.300.
    Just need to get the extremely loose volume knob fixed before it falls off,

• As i suspected, not always a VIRUS issue as so many people think.... it is mainly PC/Mac probs and software related to peoples personal setups... Glad you are sorted anyway...

I just feel most people "blame" Access for their individual problems and it is not Access's problems at all... they made a keyboard/software that works on "their" reccomendations of softwae at the time they introduced their Virus range, and technology moves onwards and upwards... hardware cannot! (within reason) unless it is capable of new technology... USB 3 is another issue.. it wasnt even released when Virus hardware was, yet people still "expect it to work" huh???

Slightly off topic, but... hey ho... :S

Lets make some music and enjoy what we have..... :)