Virus Powercore needed

• Hi there,
    my name is Frank and I'm from Hamburg. I have a little problem with a Logic arrangement I need to open again. I was using Virus from TC Powercore back in the days and I need to get the exact sound back. I was wondering if someone here is still using Powercore Virus (and Logic) and might be able to help me opening my old Logic arrangement and send me the bounce of this particular sound so I can redesign it. It's a bit complicated to explain :)
    Hopefully there's someone out there who could help me. Thanks in advance. I really appreciate your help.
    You can contact me by email as well f7music(at)gmx.com
    best, frank :thumbup:

• It could be that I'm telling you something you already know that won't help you, but still, if you kept all the .mid files from your Virus PowerCore folder, and documented the names of the patched you used in the project (hopefully you didn't create a sound without saving it), you might be able to reconstruct everything by yourself.
    If you still are going with your original plan, I'd also ask for screen captures of all the knobs and sliders. -- Oh, and this may not be the best discussion area for this thread, it's not visited very often.

• Hi Flubberbob,
    thanks for your reply to my request...unfortunately I have neither saved the preset nor any screenshots...I can't believe I didn't save the sound...:(
    I'm new to this forum here so I thought I just give it a go :)
    Do you have any idea where to post my request to have more people checking it out? :)
    I'm pretty sure as soon as someone can bounce me out this sound with my midi I'll be able to redesign the sound again with my TI...
    Thanks man. :)