VIRUS LATENCY VERY HIGH AFTER INSTALLING CUBASE 5/WIN 7 PLEASE HELP!!!

• from that report, the driver causing the highest latency is the nvidia driver for your graphics card. i'd try updating that.

also, i asked you several questions, to which you have answered none. i won't be able to start to guess what's happening on your system with no information. there's clearly a substantial problem with your system, you'll need to do a lot of troubleshooting which is a systematic process.

• Okay, i have updated my Nvidia Gfx drivers and am trying to update my mainboard, chipset, and usb drivers. I downloaded a program called driver max which scans your computer and finds the correct and out of date drivers for you. It said it was free, which it is. But it limits you to 2 driver updates a day. Do you guys know of an app that does that but is completely free and not a cheap scam? Thanks alot for all your help

Peace :thumbup:

• Regarding your PM, here is a question and a request:

• Did you try working in "live" mode? The live button is on the bottom left of the VC window.
    • Can you post a picture of your USB tree from Device Manager? (Click windows' start button, type "device manager" in the search box at the bottom, press enter, then in the device manager window that comes up choose the menu option View -> Devices by connection. Expand the tree until you find the PCI bus, expand it, and all the USB hosts you find in it. Inside the USB branches keep expanding wherever possible. Take a picture of all the USB brances and post them here if you can. Thanks).
  • Regarding your PM, here is a question and a request:

• Did you try working in "live" mode? The live button is on the bottom left of the VC window.
    • Can you post a picture of your USB tree from Device Manager? (Click windows' start button, type "device manager" in the search box at the bottom, press enter, then in the device manager window that comes up choose the menu option View -> Devices by connection. Expand the tree until you find the PCI bus, expand it, and all the USB hosts you find in it. Inside the USB branches keep expanding wherever possible. Take a picture of all the USB brances and post them here if you can. Thanks).

I have tried working in live mode. No noticeable change. I will post the screenie for you later. Thanks man, only saw this now.