Infected Mushroom Psycho lead

• Increase the resonance of your filter, push the oscillator volume to the saturation zone and use one of the distortions as the saturation effect. Feel free to check the analog filter as well, as the less poles you have, the dirtier the sound gets... Different oscillator shapes (except for sine which is too pure), filter balances and distortions will give the sound a different flavor. Modulate the cutoff frequency to give the sound its movement.

• 2 low pass filters is the "standard" version. A bandpass filter before the saturation module will make the sound scream insanely. A bandpass filter after the saturation module will just ring at the center frequency, I'm not sure that's the sound you're after. If you're using one of the SER filter routings, I'd suggest to give the filter after the saturation module less emphasis. Also, try the parallel routing with the filters on different cutoff frequencies (they can be linked but the second should be on something other than +0), this will make the sound scream in two voices which sounds interesting to my ear.

• I think I have a modified dirty acid patch that was a minimal tweak to one of the default ram patches which sounds pretty similar ill have a play in the morning and see if i can get it sounding right and upload it if i get anywhere with it.