Ti / Cubase 5 automation problem

• Hiya, i wonder if anyone has experienced the following...

When recording automation from the Ti (with latest non beta os) into Cubase 5, it records the automation "notches" but then when i click on the "notches" to edit and move them around, it only lets me move them left or right, not up and down...grrr!!

Tried asking on steinberg forum, couple of others had this problem (they were on cubase 4) but no fixes...

anyone??

• This is a known issue with the VST3 plugin (which is in version 3.1.x not recommended for production). It is already fixed for the next beta release.

-timo

• I'm running Cubase 5.1 Studio (64bit), and 64 bit Virus Control 3.3.0.0 and automation is locked to either 0 or 127 for all possible automation tracks. This is the latest beta release that I know of, and it doesn't work. It makes it very difficult. Is there a workaround? or can someone tell me when it will be fixed?

• Sorry if this is a repost or sounds stupid, I'm having difficulties with basic MIDI automation.

I can't see any of the normal paramaters associated with the virus in the add paramater list in cubase 5.

Do I need to map every paramater or download a newer update or something? Pretty sure I have the latest update, downloaded of the virus website when I bought the virus only a few weeks ago.

Much appreciated,

Conrad.

• Hey, it's been a while but I'm back on it and still haven't worked out how to automate midi on the virus.

I've right clicked on the parameter in vc and clicked add to automation set. None of the parameteres show up in the automation list in the instrument channel in cubase. Still very confused.

cheers in advance. :)