Virus TI Midi Editor based on Ctrlr

• Thanks, the new version is nice :)

However, i'm getting the same problem. I just get the message 'No communication with Virus Ti' when I try. I'm also getting a similar problem when getting patches from the Virus to a part in the editor (same error message). I often need to keep clicking 'Get' up to ten times before it will work. Sometimes it works straight away though. I've never managed to get it to 'get' any of the banks from the Virus though

I've tried 3 different USB ports and 2 different cables as well just in case it was something to do with that.

Any ideas what it could be? Other than the patch issue, two way connection is working perfectly every time (knob movements etc), and patch 'send' works every time.

Also, is there a thread for this new editor? I searched but couldn't find one.

• Ciao Global_l !
    thanks for your great job :) So, the only editor to use the TI SNOW in SINGLE MODE is the first one your released right?
    Your new SnowED editor only works in multimode right?
    Last question, is it possible to download the panel with the original "white" skin as i see in the first page of this thread?

Thanks Again!

• You are right. The first editor allows Single mode, while Snowed only works in Sequencer Mode.
    About the white skin, Access doesn't allow it's use due to copyright issues, so it's not available anymore.