Modifiers - Logical Operators - tempo syncable & loopable envelopes

• My virus is an absolute killer, i love the way it sounds, the way it looks, everything on it (him).

One thing i miss are logical operators and/or modifiers, similar to the already developed Analog Coarse or 10% Constant : the ability to operate with the logical flow besides the sound.

For example i miss a divider / multiplier, where i can use let´s say LFO2 to control cutoff, while at the same time using LFO2x2 (its double freq) to control something else.
    Last night i needed a saw LFO synced to 6/4 but i could just go up to 3/4. If we had some way to divide - multiply - add - substract the logical signals it would be a great solution.
    Or a boolean operator (OR XOR AND etc) comparing 2 different signals and delivering the result of the boolean operation as a routable logical signal
    Those are just examples, i'm not saying they´re easy to achieve or even feasible at all.

Another great feature would be loopable envelopes, but here first we should have the chance to midi-sync the envelope, so in the end it would behave like a custom tailored LFO.

I find the vast variety of LFO shapes is great but until we were able to zoom them in or out and set start points, i didn´t give them much use. Now, with those new features added, everything is different as i can choose which part of the complex LFO waveshape to use.

Thanks Access for taking our opinions and suggestions into consideration !!

• The ARP Odyssey actually used a XOR logic gate instead of a multiplier for ring modulation - which gave rise to some of its characteristic tone, although its unusual portamento behaviour made it pretty unique, too.

If you want another LFO that is a 'copy' of another but with a function added, thats effectively just another LFO - though maybe a 4th 'slave' LFO might be nice with independant speed control (like osc3).

Interestingly, if an ABS(bipolar LFO) option were available, this would give you something like the 2x speed operation, but an odd waveform... OR you could square it, but that would give you a phase offset...

Maybe a threshold control for things like keytracking so you can effectively have a key split, rather than a gradual change... that would be interesting...