Access should take position on the newer Macbook issue

• Access,

after reading through the problems the users of newer macs are facing and also based on personal experience with my mid-2011 macbook pro i7, I think it would be about time you take some serious action on this issue.

I do not mean it is your intention, but you are misleading clients into buying your synth with your total integration advertising policy. What exactly do you mean by Total Integration? It does not work as promised with newer macs! It is a fact! And even if it did, then do you mean that people must struggle to get their machine work? Over days, weeks and months? Or do you mean that people should spend more money on buying extra equipment (usb-hubs etc?)

I paid you a serious amount of money to get your synth. To take advantage of what you promised it does. But it doesn't with newer macs. You should let people know this. Or do sth about it.

Moreover, and you should seriously think on this one. Your machine, due to all this USB communication errors between Virus and macs might occasionally produce very loud levels of noise. These levels could really cause a hearing impairment through headphones. IT IS DANGEROUS and you cannot simply overlook this. Your machine should not produce so high output levels at any time! How can you not be aware of this?

Then you will come up and say to me: "sorry, our systems work fine here", or "we cannot reproduce this problem". I think you are not being very professional on this one. It is many people having problems and you simply have taken no action.

I demand as a client for transparency in all the issues concerning your equipment that have troubled my life as a musician.
    I encourage users with the same problem to take position on this as well.

You just can't promise people what you cannot give them. I am not implying you are doing this intentionally, but it is a fact and you should take action on this. Those problems are there!

Regards,

Dimitris