Going through Extra sound sets via the Virus Issue

• Hey Everyone! I Have a ton of extra patches for the virus Ti2 but when I'm in front of my polar and I'm going thru sounds on the machine itself I only see the factory bank. Is there a way to go thru all my patches via the machine itself ? Or do I have to swap banks out?

Thanks in advance!!

• Did you transferred the Programs to the Virus TI2? You can browse all the RAM/ROM banks by using the Bank buttons and you can use the Value buttons to select each Program individually. If you press both Value buttons simultaneously, you'll immediately jump to the Program # 64 of the current Bank you're browsing.

Also, you can use the Shift button with the three soft knobs to change Banks (center knob) as well as Programs (rightmost knob)

• Banks that you download as .mid files are only available through VC. If you want to use them when you are away from your computer you need to copy them into your RAM/ROM using the two views in the VC browser as source and destination: pick and choose the patches you like best and drag and drop them to an empty patch or overwrite an existing one, in one of the RAM/ROM-s. IIRC, banks V through Z have a few streaks of init patches, and there are a few duplicates which you can overwrite without fear.

• Thanks for the response guys !! I figured that I would have to dump the files into the ROM/RAM banks, I was just hoping there was a way to cycle thru them without doing that. Actually that would be a great addition to a future update. I mean, I can sit at the computer and search for patches using categories but I prefer to be in front of the virus when I'm making sounds or reverse engineering them to learn. I just don't see how it can't see it on the virus. I thought VC would be able to do that :( Im hopeful though, access is great with updates and customer support. Anyway Thanks again!!!