Multi mode Virus Snow Total Integration

• Hi there,

I am working with ableton live 8 and the virus ti snow device + TI, which is great, but new for me.

Can anyone give me a hint how I can add several sounds (well by drag and drop...) in the Total Integration software TI plugin / multi mode.

But somehow I can only hear the first sound I drop into part 1, but I cant hear a sound dropped in part 2 or 3 or 4?

Have I done somewthing wrong with the input/output settings?

Greets Chris

?(

• The VC doesn't work in multi mode. It works in sequencer mode.

Once you have created the Virus instrument track, create 4 additional MIDI tracks. In the mixer view, there are selection boxes where you can set the "MIDI To" for each of the new MIDI tracks. The top selection box should show the Virus instrument track, and the bottom one should show the channel corresponding to the part in the VC, from 1 to 4. Now you can record different MIDI notes for each track and create an arrangement.

If you still insist that your project will behave like a multi, meaning whatever you play should go to all Virus tracks at the same time, then decide which from the four MIDI tracks will be you master track and the rest will be your slave tracks. For all the slave tracks, in the mixer view select in the "MIDI From" selection boxes, your master MIDI track.

I also recommend to check out Access' Ableton Live tutorial. Hope this helps.