Changing the Functionality of the Mod Wheel?!?!

• Hi Guys,

I know that you can change the functionality of the Mod Wheel (i.e. change it so it effects the tone or the warp settings as apposed to Mod) on the Polar because I've stumbled across this before however for the life of me I can't re-discover the settings that enable me to do this! Very stupid I know however if theres any one on here that can just point me in the right direction that would be fan-bloody-tastic. Look forward to hearing some suggestions.

Best - thelillyman

• I think what you are referring to is the Modulation Matrix. The easiest way is to do this through Virus Control - Matrix Tab - Set the Mod wheel as the Source and then you have 3 parameter to choose from. I like to put arp note length on the mod wheel and it gives me a great effect during an arp. The possibilities are endless - Tweak Away :D

• Good man! Thanks for getting back to me promptly - You know what its like when your locked into a creative frenzy - you just want to get things done quickly and forget the paths you take sometimes lol - cheers bro!! All the best, TheLillyman