Virus Ti setup diagnostics - Nice idea, but....

• [Blockierte Grafik: http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/498/clipboard1hl.jpg]

I understand this was made to warn the user about possible problems, but as it is now, it's just a hassle for a lot of users. Why? Because s of now, one of the most popular audio cards (E-MU series) have their buffer settings in ms instead of samples. And I'm pretty sure they're not the only one out there. Hence no way of changing it to what the Virus keeps nagging about. And even better, there are no actual problems with using the virus at the "odd buffer size" whatsoever. So this annoying popup which goes off every time I load a project is not only irritating, but also just plain wrong.
    Can we perhaps get a "Do not show this message again" checkbox?
    Please? :whistling:

DAW: Cubase 7.5 (x86/x64)
    CPU: Intel i7 930 @ 4.0GHz
    MB: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R
    RAM: 3x 2GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
    GPU: MSI GTX 560 Ti Twin Frozr II 1GB DDR5
    HDD: Intel 320 120GB SSD, 2x Seagate 320GB (raid0)
    Sound: E-mu 1212M
    Monitoring: Dynaudio BM6A Mk2 + BM9S Sub
    DSP: UAD-2 Duo
    USB: Virus Ti, BCF2000, Novation Remote SL...

• i understand that there are sound cards which cannot be configured for the required buffer sizes. but the warning is there for a reason. closing it doesn't solve your setup problem. you eventually will face higher latency and automation related issues using this card.
    marc
    ps. nevertheless we will consider including a "do not show again" button, it makes sense in some cases

• happens the same with me. but as always, spent lots of money and never have our problems solved. this is how humanity works, spend your money and at the end,,, fend for yourself

DAW: Cubase 6(x86/x64)
    CPU: Intel i3
    RAM: 3x 2GB DDR3 @
    GPU: ATI HD 6870
    HDD: Seagate 500GB
    Sound: Edirol FA-101
    Monitoring: Genelec 8020A
    USB: Virus Ti snow

• AFAIK Access has stated that they will make this problem go away in this thread: http://www.virus.info/forum/in…&threadID=4057&highlight=

However, it's been months and still nothing, so I'm starting to wonder just how difficulty it is to add a checkbox.

DAW: Cubase 7.5 (x86/x64)
    CPU: Intel i7 930 @ 4.0GHz
    MB: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R
    RAM: 3x 2GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
    GPU: MSI GTX 560 Ti Twin Frozr II 1GB DDR5
    HDD: Intel 320 120GB SSD, 2x Seagate 320GB (raid0)
    Sound: E-mu 1212M
    Monitoring: Dynaudio BM6A Mk2 + BM9S Sub
    DSP: UAD-2 Duo
    USB: Virus Ti, BCF2000, Novation Remote SL...