SoundDiver - for My Access Virus C?

• Hi,

had a search around after registering for this new site and i can't find the SoundDiver software anywhere...
    ... i had foolishly not taken a copy of the install of my old machine i was running it on.

after searching here, i see that it's no longer supported; however, that doesn't really help me as i sorta need it as my Virus's display is buggy and stops working after half an hour [garbled characters on the screen] and the SoundDiver was the only comprehensive way of operating it.

I'm techy; so i have no issues with "well, it may not work on your machine o/s" problems... i'll be hacking it into a linux VM anyway [which is how i used to run it]

if anyone can help, point me to someone who can, or contact me [as has been suggested on other threads] to send me the last version there was before it was discontinued, that'd be cool [assuming that's all legal n stuff :) ]

ing

• I had no issues getting it off Access Support about a year ago, only thing was they at first said no cause I'd need an old OS, once I told them I have a spare PC still running Windows XP they handed it over though, try emailing them and explain your situations.

• righty ho...

i wasn't sure if to email first or post here was the best.

email duly sent :)

cheers for the reassurance... i've got a display getting garbled issue with it [still operates normally] after 10 minutes or more, and i want to use SoundDiver as a backup for editing when performing y'see

thanks again for the reply.

ing