Bye bye Virus

• Hey all,

Due to circumstances that are beyond my control, I have to sell my Virus TI2. I only got it in December and it has original box and I have included a high speed USB lead and a Focusrite Saffire Pro m24 DSP.
    Where would be the best place to put this up for sale? Ebay? I noticed 1 for sale on there but it had no bids.

Any info appreciated.

Chris

• ok, it was understood, you are not satisfied from TI2
    what makes you think that we are interested ?

Try cutting the guy some slack, you have no clue what his reason may be for selling this very newly purchased Virus. It clearly states circumstances beyond his control, not that he does not like it. Maybe he lost his job? Maybe his wife passed away and he needs the money? If you can't help the guy out with a logical answer, keep your nonconstructive post out of the thread to make room for more worthy posts.

Everyone here gets so bent out of the shape if others don't post googly dribblings about how good the Virus is to them, who cares if you love your Virus off and won't part with it, not everyone is like that.

• Mr Fringe,

The same goes for you

You are ALSO not satisfied from TI2

What makes you think that we are interested ?

If you can't use your machine (unlike thousands of other people) the problem is YOURS.
    And if you want to sell it, do that, but why we have to know about it ?
    In any case Mr Scientificharmony place a price here, to make Mr Fringe stop his tragedy. !!!!

• ok, it was understood, you are not satisfied from TI2
    what makes you think that we are interested ?

Im not satisfied with your negative response. for your information I am satisfied with the Virus but due to me getting married and buying a home, I need to sell the Virus for extra cash

• My best wishes Mister Scientificharmony !!!!!!

I married too on February 25, a few weeks ago !!!!!
    Don't sell anything, you will regret it,
    in marriage people accepting gifts and don't sell items
    good luck
    happy new life