4 minutes freeze for virus vst launch !?!

• Hi!

First i'm french canadian so my english is poor... :D

Yesterday i made some music ,i close everything (computer and virus ti).
    3 hours after i opened my pc,virus ti,ableton live,and when i opened virus ti vst,it tooks approx. 3-4 minutes to lauch!!
    During theses 3 minutes ableton freeze, and if i touch it i need to close it with task manager because it dont respond...

I rebooted my computer - uninstalled virus ti software and drivers - uninstalled ableton live - installed older virus ti drivers (1.2.3 from the cd that comes with synth. ; 4.1.1.05 for Windows 32 bit ; 4.5.3 for windows 32 bit ) in this order trying again each every update if it works - installed ableton live 8.2.8
    After 6 hours of frustrating work :cursing: ,it changes anything! Virus ti vst takes always 4 minutes to load,same thing when i lauch virus control center!!

All my projects needs my ti !! and theses 4 minutes annoys me enough to lose patience and the gout to make music..

Please anybody understand the problem? Is there anything else i forgotten to verify? ;(

Alex

Windows xp family edition sp3
    4 gb ram
    intel core 2 duo 2.93 ghz
    Ableton live 8.2.8
    Virus ti 4.5.3 software suite

• After 4 days of hard work to solve it,i found the problem!

To do it, i deleted some midi patches from virus ti patchs folder that i dont use and it seems that one of them was the problem 8|
    I dont know why but that patch made my virus vst freeze,bug.....bizarre! :huh: