Help! My Virus is...

• ...working perfectly! :D

And I love it to death. I bough it new 5 years ago. It was the most I've ever spent on a HW synth (3000$) and ironically, it was and still is the best bang for the buck I've ever spent on an instrument. It' was the first HW synth I ever wanted, and the only HW synth I still keep around in this era of amazing sounding VST instruments. Got rid of the moogs, waldorfs, rolands and novations.... not worth the hassle. What I need is a synth that follows the times and delivers the speed, workflow, options and features I need for producing professional music in the 21. century while working with the cutting edge software and computers of today: And this is the only HW synth on the market that delivers on all accounts.

So there... call me a fanboy. And no offense intended to people who have genuine problems with their Virus that are not due to lack of expertise (yes, both of you), but with all the negativity I see here on a daily basis, I had to throw it out there. ;)

So.. any help is appreciated :whistling:^^

DAW: Cubase 7.5 (x86/x64)
    CPU: Intel i7 930 @ 4.0GHz
    MB: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R
    RAM: 3x 2GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
    GPU: MSI GTX 560 Ti Twin Frozr II 1GB DDR5
    HDD: Intel 320 120GB SSD, 2x Seagate 320GB (raid0)
    Sound: E-mu 1212M
    Monitoring: Dynaudio BM6A Mk2 + BM9S Sub
    DSP: UAD-2 Duo
    USB: Virus Ti, BCF2000, Novation Remote SL...

• Lucky you!

Some of us iMac users dont have the same luxories....

• it takes time and patience to get th perfect virus setup i've had mine since june 2011 and its taken me till march 2012 to iron out the creases...if you dont have patience your in the wrong industry. :huh:

• I got this synth to be my harsh digital synth!!!! boy was I wrong!!!! i want to sell my other hardware synths LOL