Virus plays on its own when surfing internet???

• I'd ask if people really still used midi files on web sites these days, but I have seen it like once in the past 7 years or so... can't remember seeing it on any other occasion recently though.

• if you mean simply what would happen if one of the keys was pressed down that's normal. Happens a few times weekly for me where a note triggers and is held. one time it did this triggering my moog at 70% volume at around 80hz and held it for a while when I'd left to go do something lol.

• i had this problem, and it turned out that my midi controller was sending cc's and the virus picking it up. each slider and knob on a midi keyboard will be set to a different midi cc, and sometimes they correspond to controls on the virus. i had to block these signals and reprogram the midi controller to values that suited me.

• I have a problem where notes are triggered on my TI, even when no DAW is loaded.
    I put it down to my midi interface. I simply push the 2 buttons for "Panic"
    and they are released.
    Don't know about USB mode tho.

• if you mean simply what would happen if one of the keys was pressed down that's normal. Happens a few times weekly for me where a note triggers and is held. one time it did this triggering my moog at 70% volume at around 80hz and held it for a while when I'd left to go do something lol.

Yes this is what happened to me!... i went downstairs to make a coffee and heard someone playing my virus upstairs! and thought huh?? no one else up there ?( i thought my Virus was posessed by the devil at first... maybe it needs exorcising!!???

Anyway, it has happened a couple of times when connected to the internet.

Funny comments tho... 8)