Freshly infected

• Hi all! I've been lurking here for quite some time, and after years of viral lust, I've finally been able to take the plunge and pick up a Virus TI2 Desktop! :D I've read a lot of the threads on here already, read a lot in other places, and watched Ben Crosland's awesome bootcamp videos. And I feel even on my first day that programming the Virus is a dream! It's incredibly intuitive, and I've gotten sounds out of it that I had been trying to achieve with soft synths and plugins and still wasn't able to quite get. This is the first hardware synth I have, other than a Korg MS-2000 - which is awesome, but has very limited polyphony and isn't anywhere near as flexible as the Virus. So I'm a kid on Christmas again.

Not to mention, it's INSANE how deep this thing is! I feel like I haven't even scratched the surface of what it's capable of, and I'm really psyched to just spend many hours experimenting and twiddling!

• Fedex just delivered my TI2 desktop today! I'm giddy... now to make it through the day at work.
    I had a virus C back in the day but had to sell it one month to make rent... one of the worst decisions I've made to date!
    Thanks again Access!