Is there a way to use Output 2 and Output 3 (analog outs) without the VST?

• I have completely given up on the Virus VST and my life has gotten SO much easier. It may be my special talent for screwing things up, but I tried, and tried, and tried, and tried, and tried, and tried to get the VST to behave and IT WILL NOT, at least for me. So I'm really not interested in any suggestions as to how to get it to work. It's been several months putting up with random pitch modulation spikes, radical oscillator drift, sound quality degradation, and crackling noise, so please don't waste your time asking what I'm hearing and what I've tried, etc. You can if you want to, but trust me: I've tried it. All of the above-mentioned problems vaporized along with my patience for the VST when I dredged up my ancient MOTU 828 Firewire interface and started using it instead.

My question is . . .

Is there any way to route a patch to the Output 2 or Output 3 pairs without the VST? The closest thing I can find is on the Surround page (and I mean the LED on the Virus, not the VST) where I can change the Balance to go between output pairs. There is NOTHING in the manual, printed or electronic about assigning patch output to ANY output pair, just a passing reference to the Output 1 pair somewhere.

So again, don't care about the Virus Control, I just want to know if, using the knobs and buttons on the Virus TI2 keyboard, can I assign a patch to other than the Output 1 Stereo pair.

TIA

• I found what I'm looking for. I hadn't thought to go into the MULTI EDIT page using SHIFT+EDIT. Not long after posting my admittedly diatribal (yes, I made up that word) post, I saw the gray MULTI EDIT lettering under the EDIT button to the left of the LED display and thought, "Hmm. I haven't tried that." Sure enough, that was exactly what I'm looking for. Now, if only the 828 could monitor more than one stereo pair at a time. (Original model, circa 2001.)