• THis may just be me not understanding which mode Im supposed to be in but when NOT in control center live mode playing (hitting external midi keys) every so many (psudo random) number of key strikes I get a really really diry note played back. If I play slow I can hold the note and watch it on the spectrograph and it is horrible compared to what should have been played. chords seem the most likley note strikes to trigger the effect.
    I have some suspicion it either something about not understand live mode or even my midi keys (AkaiMPK49) so I figured Id toss it out and see if anyone has seen this before.

• All of them, my custom ones and the bundled ones.
    Ive got a sinking feeling its related to my ableton, or a combo of ableton and the USB bandwidth but I am not sure.
    Ive a had a few times where I get a simmilar sounding grit comming in from a completely externaly running drum synth on an audio track and cannot get it to go away until I restart ableton itself.

• There's a way how you can at least exclude this being caused by the TI sound engine by running the unit like a normal hardware synth, so without the plugin and the total integration to see if you can reproduce the same behavior then as well. However if you experience this also with other external devices you might want to actually use a headphone just on the TI itself to simply listen to what it is putting out by itself without the signal going into/through an audio interface.

Best wishes,
    Jörg Hüttner