VIrus TI2 Presets inside TI 1

• Is there a way to load all the TI 2 presets into my TI1 board, then I can access them without VC, the reason being is when I go into category mode, it only selects from TI1 presets not tI2 either way can i do this??? thanks!

• Virus TI2 has banks from A to Z. Is this the same with TI? Otherwise, you can't load all the presets :(

It seems that the categories associated with presets of TI2 aren't translating to TI... Or you're missing something... Check that because your last option would be to set categories by hand, but that's lots of work :s

• T1 and ti2 have a-z.... but s-z in ti1 are all empty! I can play ti2 presets in VC, but was wondering if I can do it without VC. Are there mods or tech guys in this forum...? this place is always a ghost town

• T1 and ti2 have a-z.... but s-z in ti1 are all empty! I can play ti2 presets in VC, but was wondering if I can do it without VC. Are there mods or tech guys in this forum...? this place is always a ghost town

for a ghost town you got an answer fairly quick. and if you don't post at 6am german time but a bit later, you might even get an answer from a mod ghost in a very timely fashion. the last banks are empty by intention. this way you can fill in your own sounds without overwriting anything.
    marc

• for a ghost town you got an answer fairly quick. and if you don't post at 6am german time but a bit later, you might even get an answer from a mod ghost in a very timely fashion. the last banks are empty by intention. this way you can fill in your own sounds without overwriting anything.
    marc

HAHA

Access 1 - 0 KennaOkoye