Simple question, hopefully there is a simple answer

• So here is the deal, my darkstar is hooked up USB to my iMac and the main outputs are also hooked up via spidf to my UA Apollo. Is there anyway to change the outputs from USB to analog without opening VC? I know that if I unhook the USB cable prior to starting up my computer then the analog outputs are active but I don't want to keep on unhooking the USB cable- I'm hoping there is a way to change the outputs from the virus itself ..... ?(

• Hey Falbberbob, thanks for responding. Yes i tried to change the balance as well because I believe when you set it to OUT L&R the balance is
    (-64). But even if I go to Zero or the other extreme it still has no sound. Can you confirm that u can change the outputs from the Virus itself if you have your virus hooked up usb as well as spidf or just regular analog outs 1-2?

After you select the outputs from the edit screen, do you have to press some sort of "enter" button ? I doubt it right ? This is my second virus and I get around it pretty good, but since I got an Apollo from UA my workflow has changed and I'm trying to have everything work without a problem.

thanks in advance !!!!