I got a serious problem with sync last days, it used to run smooth in past in my Sequoia 10
But i change to FL9 to make a sound library and there the problems start.
i try to reinstall the drivers but same thing happens all the time, when the DAW read the first note the red message of sync problem appears.
i try also to free the USB hub only TI is patched on it.
Also after reinstall it everytime i enable the virus it opens the New harware izard dialog and ask for reinstall the drivers...
waiting for the official release so i can also change to Win7 ultimate 64
Running XP 64
Intel i7 Bloomfield
Gigabyte 9600 Gforce (1gb)
EDIT: I just format my pc and add Win 7 Ultmate x64
It runs great except the known problem with the slow GUI lets see....