TIOS 3.3.0.00 Public Beta has been released

• Make sure you are using a free USB root hub. Usually the reason for this is that you exceeding the USB bandwidth .

-timo

• Used my TI for some good hours yesterday on Windows 7 RC x64 and found no noticable bugs as yet!
    This is looking good Devs, thanks very much and for taking time to make it stable before release as usual.
    Access back on top like it should be. :thumbup:

• ...thanks for the hint with 32bit and 64bit TI plugins ...just digged for it and found the one I needed!
    EDIT: The TI OS 3.3 beta seems to work fine on my Vista 64bit and Core 2 quad 8200 - a mainstream machine with no bells and whistles

• Thanks Access... finally a version that actually works as expected with my problematic projects! Arps/Envs start on time and in phase, quantised notes sound quantised! Sounds much tighter! It's only taken 2 years... ;)

Now it's time to start using my TI again...

Virus TI mk1 Keyboard | RME FF 800 | Dynaudio BM6A's mk1, BM14S | Logic Pro X | Cubase 12 Pro | Mac OS 10.X | Windows 10 Pro

• Zitat

Make sure you are using a free USB root hub. Usually the reason for this is that you exceeding the USB bandwidth .

-timo
    It wasn't in a hub, but I did switch it from one set of ports to another and it is working fine. No issues to report so far. Thanks for the info!
    Vince

• Hi,

first a big "thank you" to Access Music for the 64bit driver.

I´m using Vista 64 and Cubase 5 64
    Sadly i cannot install the Public Beta, it ends up with an error message.

"Virus TI Software Suite 64-bit Setup ended prematurely because of an error ... Your system has not been modified."

In the Device Manager you can see, that the "Virus TI audio driver" wasn´t installed.

I decompressed the MSI and tried to install the Audio Driver (the necessary files .cat,.inf and .sys were in the Folder) manually.
    But even this solution doesn´t work.

Can you give some other hints??

• Can't run installation. It says "Virus TI does not currently support for 64 bit operating systems". I have a new i7 CPU, XP sp3 64 bit... I'm on the same situation as always. I'm the only one??

You need to download the 64bit installer. The 32bit installer comes up with the message you quoted.

-timo

• -timo
    It wasn't in a hub, but I did switch it from one set of ports to another and it is working fine. No issues to report so far. Thanks for the info!
    Vince

You can't identify root hubs easily, usually 2 connectors share the same root hub, so moving to a free other connector is a good tactic. I am sure, the connector you have used before is shared with one that has other devices attached.

-timo

• You can't identify root hubs easily, usually 2 connectors share the same root hub, so moving to a free other connector is a good tactic. I am sure, the connector you have used before is shared with one that has other devices attached.

-timo

I am having the same problem as well. The Virus Audio driver shows a "Code 10. The Device can not start." I am on Windows Vista Ultimate 64. RME Multiface Soundcard. Also when the software installs it does not install the drivers properly. I have to go into device manager, where I can see the Virus TI drivers, but it has a warning that states the driver is not found. I have to manually install the USB and Midi driver. Once I install the USB driver, the Virus Audio driver shows up (version 2.8.31) with the code 10 error.

I have unplugged all other USB devices from my PC, so bandwith should not be an issue. I am using the on board USB. It is a Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS4P motherboard. The USB controller uses an intel ICH10R chipset. The controller is also used for the SATA drives as well as the PCIexpress buss. I have 3 UAD2 cards on the PCI express bus and the computer has 2 hard drives.

I also tested on another system as well as my laptop. I experienced the same problem.

I thought about adding a USB card to my system, but I do not have an open PCI slot and that's the only USB card I can obtain locally. I could order a PCI express USB card, but I really don't want to do that just for testing. Are there compatiblilty issues with different USB controllers?

• yeahhh i love you Access! I love you Marc! :P as a mather of speaking ofcourse

:)

Going to test asap!

http://www.myspace.com/monoproductionstm

DAW: Cubase 5

MB: Asus Rampage Extreme
    RAM: 4x 2GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
    CPU: Intel core 2 quad @ 3.0 GHz
    GPU: ATI EAH 4890 1GB
    Sound: t.c. eletronic Konnekt 8
    Monitoring: 2x KRK rp6 g2 + 1x KRK rp10s
    DSP: UAD, t.c. eletronic Powercore 6000 including virus powercore
    USB: Virus Ti Polar
    FW: Korg m3

• this should work just fine. I am using 64 bit drivers for the Ti, Virus Control in 32bit through my Cubase 5 32 bit on Windows 7 64 bit. Whew, got it?

Thanks ;)

ok but another thing, seems that the installer is one, it installs drivers and VC? how to know which VC control is installed on 64bit os?

sorry for such question, but really want to know more a bit :)

• No problems here at all stability wise in Windows 7 X64. The GUI of VC is very sluggish however. In XP it was quite snappy and responsive, currently there is a delay when turning knobs and changing parameters with your mouse. It is like navigating through molasses. Despite this annoyance I am ever so pleased to finally be on 64 bit for my music. The Virus was literally the only thing holding me back and I am soo glad it is finally sorted. Thanks a bunch Access. I look forward to any further updates and additions that will be brought to my Virus. If you can attend to the slow response of the GUI that would be icing on the cake.