Why do support ignore customer emails?

• Hi, i have sold my Virus and the person can't access this site. I've messaged support several days ago to let them know, so far i haven't had a reply and he still can't register his. So, support, please do your jobs and sort this matter out. It makes me look bad as a seller and simply isn't acceptable. I'm posting on here too, so you'll find it harder to ignore me this time.

• As always said, spend the money and fend for yourself... half a year after someone gives importance to what you say, and where is the suport you ask? I find myself thinking that we are just a bait for them, lots of money spent, without resolutions of problems. :thumbup:

DAW: Cubase 6(x86/x64)
    CPU: Intel i3
    RAM: 3x 2GB DDR3 @
    GPU: ATI HD 6870
    HDD: Seagate 500GB
    Sound: Edirol FA-101
    Monitoring: Genelec 8020A
    USB: Virus Ti snow

• Hi, i have sold my Virus and the person can't access this site. I've messaged support several days ago to let them know, so far i haven't had a reply and he still can't register his. So, support, please do your jobs and sort this matter out. It makes me look bad as a seller and simply isn't acceptable. I'm posting on here too, so you'll find it harder to ignore me this time.

we don't ignore you at all. please contact support again and check your spam filter
    best, marc

• we don't ignore you at all. please contact support again and check your spam filter
    best, marc

I think I have figured out why these complaints keep getting posted regarding lack of e-mail response, and I believe you are absolutely right Marc... spam filters.

Except... in this case... it might be unfortunate to have named the product line "virus". And have e-mails originate from a domain with a "virus" in it. :D Dunno if that is the cause for so many spam catches, but it could be.

• Except... in this case... it might be unfortunate to have named the product line "virus". And have e-mails originate from a domain with a "virus" in it. Dunno if that is the cause for so many spam catches, but it could be.

this crossed my mind some time back as well but i think the word "virus" is not enough. all i can say is that i usually don't have problems with my company communication (and my signature includes the word "virus" as well). also, the domain name is not important. what's important is that the domain is not on a black list. one thing that helps a lot for sure is to add the email address support (at) access-music . de to your address book.
    best, marc