Tempo

• I cant figure out how to access and change the tempo of individual sounds in my TI.

I see the master clock setting in multi mode but I'm having a really hard time understanding why I can't find a simple thing like the tempo of an Arp patch and change it to match the song I'm working with...

• I cant figure out how to access and change the tempo of individual sounds in my TI.

I see the master clock setting in multi mode but I'm having a really hard time understanding why I can't find a simple thing like the tempo of an Arp patch and change it to match the song I'm working with...

Tempo is a global setting and is not stored in the patch (neither SINGLE nor MULTI). For a live situation you could tap the tempo. Would this be a workaround?

-.timo

• Tempo is a global setting and is not stored in the patch (neither SINGLE nor MULTI). For a live situation you could tap the tempo. Would this be a workaround?

-.timo

Thats strange, because I go to search and the select Arps and start scrolling through checking each one out and the tempo of the arps are all over the map from quite slow to fast so there must be a setting to choose the bpm of the arp...

• Never mind. I figured it out. Its right off the "EDIT" button. If you are gonna waste time making this big thick manual with a bunch of different languages and then add in a bunch of riddles, puns and jokes as well how about finishing it and including all the parameters of each button and their individual descriptions? I guess I'm just used to Roland manuals which list relevant information like this...

• Zylfrax791, or just hold down the shift button and move the Amp Envelope Release Knob. Right under the word "Release" it has the word "Tempo" in red. The shift button is red, too. When you hold down the shift button it will affect the RED TEXT.