NI Software Synth Integration: Is it possible to save external software synth sounds into the Virus TI2?

• Haven't been able to sleep much since I contracted this Virus TI2. I'm no stranger to the bootcamp vids or the numerous tutorials available so I'll figure this out one way or another but I'd appreciate any info or tips. :thumbup:

There are certain external sound patches I've tweaked & incorporated into my live set but I'd like to refrain from using my laptop on stage when feasible. Am I able to transfer these sounds from programs like FM8, Absynth, Massive, & Reaktor etc to the Virus, so that I'm able to utilize these sounds while subtracting the laptop/usb connection from my performance equation?

• Do you want to permanently store your own patches to Ti ROM? If thats you are wanting to do so you can use Virus Control to make patches and then use them without computer you can use the Virus Control Centre to burn user libraries to ROM. Awesome!!

Your post is a little confusing to me.. Sounds like you want to store NI instrument patches to the Ti?? Thats not possible...