TI 1 polyphony in OS 3.3

• How much does OS 3.3 affect polyphony in a Virus 1?
    I'm using all the TI features, midi, audio interface and synth.
    I hardly get more than 40 voices out of the box - even with the "Init" patch, no really demanding stuff like unison xx patches...

• I guess it would be much simpler having a real load peak indicator in TI Control and the TI's display.
    There are too many factors to take into consideration to make a load guess in advance...

Each sound patch has a 5 step load factor displayed in the Virus display only - not in TI control plugin.
    Then there is the unison to take into calculations
    Finally there are things like effects and load by using the audio interface I guess.

So how I can find the real load? I'm not unhappy I just want to know how many notes I can expect...

Just an example:
    Ch1: "ExpenseHS", factor "4" unison "twin", keynode "poly"
    Ch2: "VanOrchBC", factor "2", unison "off", keymode "poly"
    Ch3: "BigPh@rma", factor "5", unioson "twin", keymode "mono 1", arpeggiated
    Ch4: "Fltopia3MS", factor "3", unison "4", keymode "mono1", arpeggiated

Control keyboard setup split, ch1+2 right, ch3+4 left
    Playing use: 1 note left, 4 notes right (taking into consideration the release of the poly sounds here the value can double)

So now how to calculate the load of this setup? Something like this...?
    basically:
    <4x2x4> + <2x1x4> + <5x2x1> + <3x4x1>
    32 + 8 + 10 + 12 = 62... ok?
    with sustaining cord:
    <4x2x8> + <2x1x8> + <5x2x1> + <3x4x1>
    64 + 16 +10 + 12 = 102... overload?

it's some effort to always keep these calculations in mind... I'd really appreciate a display to control this more intuitively...
    ..there is hardly any patch taking just one voice processing power... which distorts polyphony expectations quite a lot.