Arpeggiator Lock

• Hello all. Just found that when changing patches and the arpeggiator is locked, the pattern when set to user defaults back to the start setting, therefore losing the rhythm that had been previously set.

Can others confirm this?

• Where is the lock ? I have a Ti2 Desk and using VC in Cubase, I have been looking for a way to change the patches without changing the arp I created...

PCWS: i7 3930k | Corsair H100 | Sapphire HD7950 Dual X | 64GB Patriot Viper III DDR3 1866 | MSI BigBang XPower II | 8xSamsung EVO=19TB + 2xWD4001=8TB HDD | Enermax 1200w 80+Platinum | CM Cosmos II

Cubits: Cubase 12.0.7 | CMC-TP · CH · PD · AI · QC · FDx2

Main Gear: Access Virus Ti · Virus C | Maschine Studio · Jam | Korg Triton pro 76 | Novation SL MKII | MOTU MidiXT | Roland XV-5080 · JV-2080 · TR-8 · TB-3 · VT-3 | Goliath HD | Barefoot MM27Gen2 | Mackie HR824 | Yamaha AW4416

• Thx... I looked all over for this and finally gave in. The Nexus had it and I got used to it. Good to know because it was a little upsetting..lol

Thx again :P

PCWS: i7 3930k | Corsair H100 | Sapphire HD7950 Dual X | 64GB Patriot Viper III DDR3 1866 | MSI BigBang XPower II | 8xSamsung EVO=19TB + 2xWD4001=8TB HDD | Enermax 1200w 80+Platinum | CM Cosmos II

Main Gear: Access Virus Ti · Virus C | Maschine Studio · Jam | Korg Triton pro 76 | Novation SL MKII | MOTU MidiXT | Roland XV-5080 · JV-2080 · TR-8 · TB-3 · VT-3 | Goliath HD | Barefoot MM27Gen2 | Mackie HR824 | Yamaha AW4416

• A new but related issue to this post has come up and I'd like confirmation if this how it's working for everyone.

When saving a patch, upon reloading, all the locked sections turn up unlocked. Is section locking not something that can be saved?

Thank you.

• A new but related issue to this post has come up and I'd like confirmation if this how it's working for everyone.

When saving a patch, upon reloading, all the locked sections turn up unlocked. Is section locking not something that can be saved?

Thank you.

This is very annoying!
    There are so many things wrong with using this as a VST that the amount of time one has to spend on workarounds is counter productive. :evil:

Thank you.

This is by design; section locking is a feature of the VC editor and not a property of the patch itself. For the intended purpose (trying out different patches while keeping part of the settings intact), it makes perfect sense. How would it work if every patch had its own locking settings?

• This is by design; section locking is a feature of the VC editor and not a property of the patch itself. For the intended purpose (trying out different patches while keeping part of the settings intact), it makes perfect sense. How would it work if every patch had its own locking settings?

Yes but it sucks when you reload a song and everything that you had locked is unlocked :thumbdown: