Simple way to Clear RAM banks

• I've read many threads but there is still no concise way to do this

I want to simply clear my RAM banks! how do I do so??

I cannot see my RAM banks in VCC, but I can flash them to ROM.. how can I actually clear the RAM banks, so all there is is INIT patches thanks

• There's no function to clear RAM Banks, but you could simply overwrite the RAM Banks with "init" sounds, however this might be quite cumbersome, since you'd have to copy them into the RAM Bank one by one (if you would not have a Bank somewhere filled with "init" sounds).

Best wishes,
    Jörg Hüttner

• You can do this in approximately 30 seconds.

Ex: You want to fill RAM-A bank with a RAM-A 0 INIT patch.

1 - Fill the first column (patches RAM-A 0 to RAM-A 15) with the patch INIT you want. To do so, go to the tab Browser in the Virus plugin. Select RAM-A in the upper section, and also RAM-A in the lower section. Drag and drop from the lower section of the browser RAM-A 0 INIT to the upper section of the browser. Each time you do this, you replace a patch with your INIT patch.

2 - When you reach RAM-A 15, you stop. Here is the magic. Select the first column in the lower browser window. To select all the column, select the first patch RAM-A 0 and click on RAM-A 15 while pressing the SHIFT key of your keyboard. All the patches should be selected.

3 - Drag and drop the selection to the second column in the upper browser window. Tada! Rinse and repeat til you filled all the columns.

I can make you a video tutorial if I wasn't clear.

• Thanks! This just saved me a bunch of time :)