Very Noisy Clipping // Impossible to hear supersaw

• Hi,

I've had the TI2 Snow for a month now, and I absolutely LOVE it. Clear sounds, an almost infinite amount of possibilities and well spent money!
    I've had a few problems too, but they were fixed easily by either shutting down the Snow or restarting the PC. Today, I've had a major problem that I didn't manage to fix, and I thought of seeking help on the Access forums.

The TI clips so much, very very noisy distortion that I can't find. Apparently, it doesn't take on your patches -- But I was scared. I don't really know what to do, removed cables, plugged them back in, restarting Virus, computer, everything...

Any suggestions?

Thank you,
    - Handfield

• As flabberbob already mentioned: check whether there's a distortion selected for FX1 and also check if there's a filter distortion curve select on the FILTER page. Additionally set the OSC Volume to 0 and check if reducing the PATCH VOLUME helps.

Best wishes,
    Jörg Hüttner

• There is indeed a distortion FX applied in the patch, tried removing it and looked for the saturation on the filter tab and nothing worked. I managed to fix it yesterday, but now it's just happening once again. It also shows a red banner at the bottom of the software indicating there are sync issues, every time it happens, it clips and weirdly distorts too. It might be linked together, I don't know.

Thank you for your help.

As for my specs, do I paste the entire dxdiag in here?

• I use Cubase, so I mainly work with the VC in my DAW. I like tweaking my sounds with the knobs and buttons but it's the sequencer mode so I can't tweak just like in multi mode. It's the TI who crakcles, I've tested my other VSTs and audio files in numerous projects and the TI crackles, even at the init patch. I managed to fix it this morning, routed my Keyrig 49's USB cable to the back of my PC, and gave the TI a spot for its use only. I don't have a good feeling though, the last fix lasted for 3 days. So, I'll wait and see. If it still acts up, I will contact Access :/ Today I had problems with Cubase... It crackles when I have too much distortion in the process of making a hardstyle kick. Might be the buffer size... I don't know.

Thank you