OS5 public beta has been released

• Is there a complete list of changes/fixes somewhere? I can't really find anything other about smaller fixes, just the mention of new Env's, effects etc.

It's working fine here on Windows 7 x64 with my Virus TI Snow. Still have to use Live mode in Reaper, though. Otherwise I get 3840 samples latency 8|

• Is there a complete list of changes/fixes somewhere? I can't really find anything other about smaller fixes, just the mention of new Env's, effects etc.

There should be a link to download the change log beneath the button to download the 5.0 Virus Control/OS for your computer's operating system (under the date/filesize).

It's working fine here on Windows 7 x64 with my Virus TI Snow. Still have to use Live mode in Reaper, though. Otherwise I get 3840 samples latency 8|

At least on Mac OS 10.6.8 there is a 16 pages change log.pdf installed in the documents folder of the Virus, next to the Addendum :)

Btw, found no glitches yet with Ableton 8.3, but last night I was only playing with the OS5 presets.

• There should be a link to download the change log beneath the button to download the 5.0 Virus Control/OS for your computer's operating system (under the date/filesize).

Now I see it :) I was too excited so I just went for the big, shiny Download button :D Also found the .PDF in the Access Music folder under Program Files.