Virus TI Snow Doesnt play full key

• Sounds like voice stealing. Does it happen when the track where the long note appears is soloed? If not, you may have to bounce that track to audio in order to hear it in full. You can also play around with part priority (right click the patch name on the left side of VC), but I advise you not to start with this, because pretty soon you'll be setting all parts to high priority which is meaningless ;-).

• Sounds like voice stealing. Does it happen when the track where the long note appears is soloed? If not, you may have to bounce that track to audio in order to hear it in full. You can also play around with part priority (right click the patch name on the left side of VC), but I advise you not to start with this, because pretty soon you'll be setting all parts to high priority which is meaningless ;-).

yes it does happen when soloed.

its not voice stealing its a bug in virus ti itself because i can overcome it by slightly automating Filter cutoff during the key play (turning a little bit by percent up or down) and then it plays full key.

Its a bug in virus ti vst. Describing the solution how to overcome, its with filter.