problem after OS5 update

• Yeah, I was getting massive crackling, crashing, pitch bend spikes, radical oscillator drift, and unresponsive keyboard with 5.0, just like I did with 4.5.3 so I've gone back to using my external audio interface. Crackling gone, no crashes, no oscillator drift, no spikes, keyboard is responsive. Sure would be nice to use the VST, but for me it is totally unusable.

Model Name: iMac
    Model Identifier: iMac9,1
    Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
    Processor Speed: 2.66 GHz
    Number Of Processors: 1
    Total Number Of Cores: 2
    L2 Cache: 6 MB
    Memory: 4 GB

• Hi,
    since none of the Windows systems that we used for testing showed any of these problems i have made a list of questions for everybody who encounters crackling under w7/64 with the latest public beta.

The easiest way is to send us an msinfo32 system description.
    Just run "msinfo32" and save a system profile, zip it and send it to support [at] access-music.de

Alternatively you could answer these questions

1.Which exact version of W7 are you using?
    2. Which TI model are you using?
    3.Are you getting the crackles regardless if the GUI of the VC is visible or not? In other words-does closing the VC plugin window eliminate the crackles?
    4. What brand of graphics card are you using? Are you using the latest drivers for your graphics card?
    5.Are you getting the crackles if the TI is your sound card or if you are using another USB audio interface? If so-which brand and model of the audio interface are you using and are its drivers up to date?
    6.Which buffer size are you using? Does changing the buffer size followed by restarting your system eliminate the crackles?
    7.Which sampling rate are you using? Does changing the sampling rate eliminate the crackles?
    8.Which type of processor, motherboard and chipset are you using?
    9. Which version of the TI audio driver is shown in the Device manager?

Thank you for your cooperation!
    best
    Hans
    Access QA