Hold Pedal

• I have a FC3 pedal in a Virus TI2 KB but it doesn't work as hold (sustain). The Config is set as #64 Sustain but I've tried also as #66 and the same. Any solution about this?
    Thank you very much.
    OS Windows 7
    Sonar 8.5

• That pedal won't work with the Virus. I think this is because that pedal supports half dampering and the Virus doesn't. After trying that pedal, I used the Roland DP-1 which also supports half dampering but this one has a switch to choose between continuous function or switched function. While this pedal works, it is reversed, meaning that you have to press the pedal to stop the sustain.

Based on that, it's better for you to get a simple switch sustain pedal which offers the possibility to reverse the polarity.

Access Virus TI2 Polar Darkstar, Korg Kronos 88, Roland MB-8800 :thumbup:

• That pedal won't work with the Virus. I think this is because that pedal supports half dampering and the Virus doesn't. After trying that pedal, I used the Roland DP-1 which also supports half dampering but this one has a switch to choose between continuous function or switched function. While this pedal works, it is reversed, meaning that you have to press the pedal to stop the sustain.

Based on that, it's better for you to get a simple switch sustain pedal which offers the possibility to reverse the polarity.

I use a Roland DP1 and it works fine.?. I have it set up on continuous.. When i plugged it into a live Virus (Ti2 Polar) , it did indeed work "upside down" but i left it pluggd in, power cycled the Virus and subsequently it has worked correctly...