Virus all of a sudden stopped working - crackle in all parts

• Sorry, I originally posted in the wrong forum.

My Virus was working great and all of a sudden, when I was doing some editing work, something happened and now all the parts produce crackle and no sound. I've tried rebooting, re-plugging in with the Arp Edit held down, even opening the Tutorial project again and resetting Buffer Size, but nothing works.

My original Buffer Size = 512 and there were no problems with it, so I doubt it's that.

My Input setting was always "M-Audio Delta ASIO" (with buffer = 512), that ASIO was always working. I may have accidentally screwed up my ASIO or something? I was working with external distortion effects when it happened.

There are no new USB devices or anything, it all happened within a matter of minutes.

1) I'm on the latest public OS, 4.5.3, no changes 2) The keyboard itself works fine, I hear the sounds from it. If you want I can upload the crackle noise that I'm hearing on all patches through my DAW.

Thanks for any help!!

• Neither the TI-OS 4.5.3 update nor my SoundCard update (M-Audio Delta 2496) has helped. Severe crackling continues. Everything was perfect less than 24 hrs ago.

Nothing in my USB configuration has changed: only one USB device is attached, as shown in "Devices and Printers," and that is the Virus TI.

I've tried changing the Buffer Size to smaller values but nothing changes, and again, 512 was perfect before.