Routing Options...

• There are huge additional possibilities in Virus TI that IMHO still remain unused.
    The option to route output from one part to another part for filter/FX processing or possibility to make feedback loop would expand Virus possibilities enormously.

• This would be wonderful. I would love to have control over the internal routing. Unfortunately,this will not happen without a whole new operating system.I am guessing of course.

• This would be wonderful. I would love to have control over the internal routing. Unfortunately,this will not happen without a whole new operating system.I am guessing of course.

Well... this is what only guys at Access know. But maybe this might be achieved by expanded Input (VCC: FX1 tab) options: if there would be specific parts placed this could allow using different parts as effects processors. I think that also part outputs would have to be modified. But to achieve feedback loop it would have to more complex - at least I think so. Anyway it's easy to talk not knowing the internal architecture of the Hardware or rather OS Software.

• Or get a C instead, because this was something you could totally do on the previous versions with the internal auxes. These were simply removed from the TI because... reasons? They all use the same series of Motorola chips, so why this feature simply got left out is beyond me.