Virus Control Skin (pre-OS3)

• As many of you know, TIOS brought a new color scheme to the Virus Control. While many like it, I am sure that many (if not most) users prefer the old "black and red" skin of the Virus Control. It fits the Virus MUCH more and is MUCh more inspiring. Access, please include the old skin as an option for all users in the next update, so we can choose whether we want to use the black & red skin or the new white one. The new white skin matches the Polar and Snow, and the skin option would be great for those who have the Desktop and KB versions and want to match their set up. I personally find the old skin much more inspiring and easier to work with, so please Access include the OPTION to change between skins, and include the old skin (of course updated for the OS 3.) This will provide a more customizable setup allowing us users to be more connected with the TI

[Blockierte Grafik: http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q216/satla123/virusti.png]

• hi sdrr00,

we've developed the new skin based on user feedback. i can understand that changing the skin, from your point of view, make sense but it won't happen. we have no plans to include more than one skin. one of the reasons is that development manpower is limited and we wouldn't like to implement a change on more than one skin.

best, marc

• I also think the new skin ithat comes with OS 3 is better to work with.
    However the small fonts used in both versions is hard to read especially on modern flat panels with higher pixel density - it's simply very small.

However the small fonts used in both versions is hard to read especially on modern flat panels with higher pixel density - it's simply very small.

+1, a common issue with most softsynths these days. I was very glad Logic 9 let's you zoom the plug in GUI's, ditto on Zebra2. Makes a big difference.

• WHO CARES I JUST WANT IT TO WORK WITH 64BIT OS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

Virus TI Keyboard, Ableton Live 8.04 and APC40, Windows XP 32 (vista 64 on my laptop), waves, psp's, magix, sonnox, GT Condenser Mic, EMU 1616m pci soundcard, Event Monitors, Core i7 3.3,6 gigs ram, two velociraptors in a raid 0, two 1tb's in raid 1.

• WHO CARES I JUST WANT IT TO WORK WITH 64BIT OS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

with all due respect dont hi jack this thread... if you want to moan about something else start your own post :thumbup:

I agree here. Resolution and window size is much needed. Colour doesn't bother me, when I need to lick the screen to read the data.
    20/20 vision here