A mountain lion's lamentation

• Does anyone at all use the 5.x.x.x version of the Virus Control and firmware .dmg on Mountain lion with any success? I get the fact that it's beta... I'm not raging here.

I've tried the thread that asks if anyone has problems and got redirected to a master thread of problems with no solutions. I'm truly curious to see if anyone has this working as intended on Mountain Lion. All I get are timing / delay / complete weirdness with the AU/VST when I load it up as a multi in Logic. I use a 2012 macbook pro...

Is there something I'm missing or have overlooked? I miss my Virus and don't really have the option of putting the 4.x version back on it unless I remove Mountain Lion so the OS can see it again.

This is more of a lamentation than a post, but whatever.

tl;dr: My virus is broken and it sucks ;(

• FUCK THAT! FUCK THAT! FUCK THAT!

I BOUGHT THIS FUCKING VIRUS TI2 DESKTOP WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT! AND THEY TOLD ME, OH YOU NEED YOUR OWN USB HUB TO MAKE IT WORK! THAT WAS ON PC! NOW, 2 YEARS LATER, I HAVE A STATE OF THE ART MACBOOK PRO, AND I'M TOLD IT DOESN'T WORK WITH MOUNTAIN LION!?!??!

FUCK ACCESS MUSIC

YOU GUYS ARE OLD NEWS.

FUCK ACCESS MUSIC.

PUSSY ASS PIECES OF SHIT WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO PROGRAM.

• hello everybody,

OS5.0.2 which is not a public beta version works fine on mountain lion. the versions before, including OS4.5, also work but you need to keep in mind that older installers are not signed and therefore will not launch depending on how mountain lion is setup.

skychasernyc, you are temporarily banned. to remove the ban, please read the forum rules and contact support.

marc