TI Snow + Live 8 + Vista 64 : Drivers seem fine, Plugin doesn't show.

• Subject says it for the most part. I ran the installer and it showed up in Live as both a sound source and destination, as well as MIDI. The latency seems usable for now, but the plugin doesn't seem to take at all. I have it in the same directory as all the other plugins I use. It just doesn't show on the list no matter how many times I restart or reinstall. I am excited to have this working at least in some sense after waiting so long for it. Anyone got it working in Live 8 on Vista yet? I'd love to see the Total Integration stuff finally in action here.

Intel Core2 Quad 2.66
    4GB ram
    GeForce 8800M

• Not sure what version you're using here. Did you by chance select the correct installation folder in setup? I have mine set to \program files\VSTPlugins

You may also need to set the "VST Plug-IN Custom Folder" in Live under the "File Folder" tab in Preferences.

• yes, I checked and double checked the installation folder, and it's there. I even tried moving the plugins out of the subfolder, and it still doesn't like it. I'll check to make sure there isn't an update to Live I missed hearing about, but I generally try to be on the latest version.

• I had the same problem in ACID. ACID has a plug in manager that enables you to see which plug ins failed to load. There the Virus was listed. After I instructed to scan the plugin again it showed and worked ok. I'm not familiar with Live, so I don't know what options you have to scan it again. I think though, it's the same problem, it failed to load. For whatever reason.

• Same here with TI Polar / Ableton 8 + Vista 64 .. I can "use it" with my fruity loops license, but it's lagged ..

( 2200€ and i can't use it, just scandalous .. 3 years to make a beta driver .. sorry about that but i really don't understand, can someone explain to me why ? are we only 5 ppl using vista 64 or what ? )

• Same here with TI Polar / Ableton 8 + Vista 64 .. I can "use it" with my fruity loops license, but it's lagged ..

( 2200€ and i can't use it, just scandalous .. 3 years to make a beta driver .. sorry about that but i really don't understand, can someone explain to me why ? are we only 5 ppl using vista 64 or what ? )

the TI was not announced to be 64 bit compatible until recently. if you bought it three years ago assuming that it would be, you maybe should have returned it instead of calling it "scandalous" now. you can blame us for things we didn't do but announced, you really shouldn't for things we didn't promise in the first place.

as for your experience with the current beta, contact support (if you haven't already) and let them help you. it's a beta and as for a public beta, we rely on feedback from you. if you find a problem, we will try to present you a solution.

best, marc

• Hi,

I have buy the TI recently, and i never saw on a website if it was 64 bit compatible or not, that's why i'm surprised and so disappointed..
    Excuse me if my language seems to be nasty or something like that because i'm not English speaker and i do my best to be understood ( 10mn to write that lol )

I hope i'll can use TI for my songs one day .. not too far .. ^^

Thanks for reply by the way and good luck access team.