A remix I did using my Virus TI

• Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

The pumping bass and leads were all done my with TI Polar ;)

Indulgence gets us friends, but truth gets us hatred.

OB-6, Polivoks, Polivoks Pro, Virus TI x2, Waldorf M, MS-20, MS2000, Radias, Minilogue, Minitaur, Argon8, Erebus, Alpha Juno 2, TR-8S, Xio 49, Ultranova, Microfreak,

• Very good balance of light & shade well done :thumbup: love the industrial percussion parts too.. very "Jarre revolution" could be TV or film soundtrack...

Cheers! Glad you liked it!

OB-6, Polivoks, Polivoks Pro, Virus TI x2, Waldorf M, MS-20, MS2000, Radias, Minilogue, Minitaur, Argon8, Erebus, Alpha Juno 2, TR-8S, Xio 49, Ultranova, Microfreak,

• Added to favourites...
    Well done. Love the bass, you're right - it pumps! :) .

My favourite part though, is the toms with heavy reverb from 2:15. A nice dark ominous build up that really sets the track up. 8)

• Added to favourites...
    Well done. Love the bass, you're right - it pumps! :) .

My favourite part though, is the toms with heavy reverb from 2:15. A nice dark ominous build up that really sets the track up. 8)

Those were Timpani samples from East West Colossus(now referred to as Goliath I believe)