Hi from Lukasz

• Greetings to the Virus community!

I am Lukasz, and I am a proud original owner of the Access Virus Classic Rack that I purchased back in 2002. I had the privilege of meeting some (maybe all eight of) the Access employees at the NAMM show in Anaheim in 2002/03. I scored some nifty temporary tattoos with the Access logo that day—still have one left :) .

I am Polish, grew up around Tulsa, Oklahoma, went to college in Miami, Florida, then moved back to Tulsa, and now I reside in Dallas, Texas. I’m excited to join this forum and get more music creation going as I’ve had a significant hiatus from music composition.

I love the demo song Endorphines (hats off to Marc) and was a bit disappointed when I learned it did not come installed on the Classic Rack after I unboxed my new Virus and plugged it in. That song was part of the reason I went with Access over Novation and Waldorf (although Waldorf was a very close second due to its harshness I perceived). I later went on to acquire the vinyl release, which I haven’t even gotten to listen to yet :D .

I hope to get to know all of you on here.

Model: Classic Rack Virus
    MIDI Interface: MOTU MIDI Express 128
    Audio Interface: RME Multiface II
    DAW: Cubase 5.5 Studio