Public beta 5.0.1 has been released

• Hi,
    I've been waiting for this version to avoid the crackling issue...
    Installed tonight. So far not very successful: no USB outs available under my usual DAWs (Cubase & Ableton Live) and sound cuts through audio out.
    Wil provide updates if any improvement.

Edit : seems much better after Windows 7 reboot.

• Hey guys. Anybody, in 5.0.0.10 the Character type "Pad Opener" sounded terrible, it was a clicks and distortion. More, the Noise as FM modulator (OSC Page, not Matrix) forced silence all the oscillators... Is it fixed now? Thank you.

• happy to report that I get NO crackling sounds.

I was one of the ones who had trouble with the previous version of os 5.

Everything is clear and crystal clean as regards to audio fidelity.

Cubase 6.5.3
    Windows 7 x64
    Steinberg MR816x

Everything good!

• So far so Good.

After 1st install I got a BSOD.
    I then realized I should have uninstalled the previous OS.

After that, I tried to install 5.0.1 and it kept rolling back. After several attempts I realized that I didn't have it is USB Update mode.
    After Putting it in USB Update mode (Plug in while holding Exit) It took.

Once it was successfully installed I opened up a project I'm currently workin on in Cubase and everything was copacetic.

No audio artifacts like in the previous OS5 update.
    IOW, So far So good....Oh yea, and the new filters are present :thumbup:

-Win7 64-bit
    -Cubase 5
    -Intel 3930k
    -MSI BB XPower II
    -Motu Midi Express
    -Motu 2408MK3 Pci-e

PCWS: i7 3930k | Corsair H100 | Sapphire HD7950 Dual X | 64GB Patriot Viper III DDR3 1866 | MSI BigBang XPower II | 8xSamsung EVO=19TB + 2xWD4001=8TB HDD | Enermax 1200w 80+Platinum | CM Cosmos II

Cubits: Cubase 12.0.7 | CMC-TP · CH · PD · AI · QC · FDx2

Main Gear: Access Virus Ti · Virus C | Maschine Studio · Jam | Korg Triton pro 76 | Novation SL MKII | MOTU MidiXT | Roland XV-5080 · JV-2080 · TR-8 · TB-3 · VT-3 | Goliath HD | Barefoot MM27Gen2 | Mackie HR824 | Yamaha AW4416

• Sync seems tighter.

I thought it was my imagination...a placebo effect...lol

PCWS: i7 3930k | Corsair H100 | Sapphire HD7950 Dual X | 64GB Patriot Viper III DDR3 1866 | MSI BigBang XPower II | 8xSamsung EVO=19TB + 2xWD4001=8TB HDD | Enermax 1200w 80+Platinum | CM Cosmos II

Main Gear: Access Virus Ti · Virus C | Maschine Studio · Jam | Korg Triton pro 76 | Novation SL MKII | MOTU MidiXT | Roland XV-5080 · JV-2080 · TR-8 · TB-3 · VT-3 | Goliath HD | Barefoot MM27Gen2 | Mackie HR824 | Yamaha AW4416

• You may well be right :D without evidence and tests... all in my tiny little mind. But it does seem to sync better on Arps and midi clock more stable.

That makes the 2 of us then... mmm, Placebo tastes good anyway. Anyone else want some?

• according the text on the download page, the dropped the official support for Windows XP with this version
    Is this correct??

Quote: "This software is compatible with Windows Vista 32 bit and Windows 7 32 bit."

• So far no problems with this OS.
    It installed easily and I am a happy patcher at the moment ;)

Btw: I am on W7 x64 and Cubase 6.5.3 x64.

• It makes my system go completely unstable, I get all sorts of sync problems and the computer goes completely unstable, I get the rainbow roll of death and the system slows down like if it was an old PC from the 1990