from reggae to electro to gangsta rap

• Cool sounds but not my thing actualy.

o and please don't rap anymore it doesn't sound that good lol.

http://www.myspace.com/monoproductionstm

DAW: Cubase 5

MB: Asus Rampage Extreme
    RAM: 4x 2GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
    CPU: Intel core 2 quad @ 3.0 GHz
    GPU: ATI EAH 4890 1GB
    Sound: t.c. eletronic Konnekt 8
    Monitoring: 2x KRK rp6 g2 + 1x KRK rp10s
    DSP: UAD, t.c. eletronic Powercore 6000 including virus powercore
    USB: Virus Ti Polar
    FW: Korg m3

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Monomeester ()

• ok listening over again because the lack of new things on the forums. :)

100% Tip - Sage n Scientifix isn't that bad. Even the rap is not that bad only sometimes a tiny bit of beat but you can correct that with a decent sequencer. :thumbup:

This Analysis Sounds realy good. Only you are not convincing me with the rap, maybe you should put more expression in.
    Really Over sounds to me like a UB40 song. :) Did you sing that yourself? 8| It sounds pretty good.

Wisdom's Frown - Starts offbeat with the rap, try to put it more onbeat and this song will be great!
    The House Rasta - sound spacy but imo a little bit to much focussed on the low-end sounds. Nevertheless i realy like the sound. (What was i thinking the first time? :whistling: )
    demons (brotherly re-edit) - wow i hear prodigy One Love in this melodie on the background (searched it and it's different but reminds me of it). Cool song!!! (my faforite, listened a few times)
    27 till 30? - Sounds a lot louder than the other songs. Cool, easylistening sounds (after i turned my volume down a bit) if i may describe it like that. :)
    What you doing? - uhh....what you doing? :D I like this track, it sounds good.

Overal i think your tracks are great, forget my first comment. There i probably listened one track without paying attention. I can't give any reccommendations or tips because i am searching for that myself.

EDIT:

Why you put that demons up as a free mp3 download and the others not? I think you score better points with demons, :pinch:

http://www.myspace.com/monoproductionstm

DAW: Cubase 5

MB: Asus Rampage Extreme
    RAM: 4x 2GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
    CPU: Intel core 2 quad @ 3.0 GHz
    GPU: ATI EAH 4890 1GB
    Sound: t.c. eletronic Konnekt 8
    Monitoring: 2x KRK rp6 g2 + 1x KRK rp10s
    DSP: UAD, t.c. eletronic Powercore 6000 including virus powercore
    USB: Virus Ti Polar
    FW: Korg m3

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Monomeester ()