Stabby/Plucky synth (House style)

• I just got my Virus Ti2 Desktop up and running smoothly after couple of issues that's been resolved..... and i absolutly love it! :D
    So now I'm ready to dive in to the art of synthesizing and sound designing.

I've experimented a bit and got some cool sounds with just playing around with some filters etc.
    However I got this song that i really like and I'm wondering if you could give me a idea how to replicate the stab/plucky sound that the song is built around

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ngrqzigDAU

I'm a beginner at this but I have a feeling that making this kind of sound isn't *that* complicated to synthesize so I thought it would give it a shot as a start, but I could really use some advice/heads up where to start.

Also maybe you guys can recommend me some website who goes more into depth in using a Virus Ti specifically to make your own sounds, like explaining the filter envelopes etc, and maybe how to set everything up in the correct order to get the desired result.

Thanks
    /Alex

• Yeah I've used that tutorial, its okay i guess but not really quite the result im after, I tried tweaking it a bit but i dont get the desired result, the sound is to "deep" , (the semitone/sub osc is kind of to low i think), so when i use chords the bass sounds kinnda meh (not in a good pitch/clearly sounding) i raised it an octave but it lacks to much power then...

I dont like the slow AMP attack btw, i like it more clicky. As in the song i linked you can hear the diffrence from the tutorial... Its a good start and i tried to improve it but additional advice would be nice :D should i add some more filters to it?