drag and dropping patches in VC

• because a favourites bank is not a actual bank, it is an indexed category ..hence you need to change the sound category from "lead" or "bass" to "favourite 1" etc...

question: Why can't I drag and drop a patch from a ROM or RAM bank INTO a favorites bank in VC? Driving me crazy...

• Thanks for reply. I get it that the Favorites is not an actual bank. However, I can't even drag any patches into "my patches.mid" and if I try to save a patch and "create an empty library" I get NOTHING. Very strange. I just want to create an empty "BASS" library, and "PAD" library etc......

There are so many sounds that I'm finding I really just need to grab the ones I like and create my own banks etc...

• Thanks for reply. I get it that the Favorites is not an actual bank. However, I can't even drag any patches into "my patches.mid" and if I try to save a patch and "create an empty library" I get NOTHING. Very strange. I just want to create an empty "BASS" library, and "PAD" library etc......

There are so many sounds that I'm finding I really just need to grab the ones I like and create my own banks etc...

if you cannot write to "my patches.mid", this might indicate a problem with the file permissions on your drive.
    marc